Wednesday, 31 December 2014

THE BEAUTY WE SEE YET WE DON'T SEE.

  I stood and watched them in fascination, enjoying the view. They were simply having a wonderful time together, experiencing one of those "bonding moments", happiness was very evident in their countenance.

   At that moment, I forgot about my tiredness and paid no attention to my thirsty throat. I simply stared at those two, with admiration and awe, oblivious of my surroundings.
 
 I refused to pay attention to the fact that my amusement could actually be questioned by any sane but unobservant person, especially when the cause of the amusement is actually the sight of a bitch playing with her puppy, but here is someone who actually got thrilled by the sight of birds flying a pattern in the sky; so, little is not to be expected of me on such issues.
 
Our lives lack beauty when we stop appreciating nature's little things, it is devoid of genuine happiness when we are always on the run, especially after our every desire. Not taking simple moments off to appreciate whatever condition we find ourselves in, knowing with all certainty that millions are in far worse situations. 

   Everywhere around us lie beauty, we only have to take a moment off, give ourselves a much needed break, embrace the warmth or create one and for once, forget about that thing or those things you so much crave for that is keeping you restless.  

   There is so much beauty we sometimes don't see even when we see. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment